Florence Photo Walking Tour
Learn Photography in Florence!
Q Are you going to visit Florence and bringing your photo-camera with yourself? Would you like to create better pictures but you just don’t know how to do that?
A During the Florence Photo Walk you go around the city of the Renaissance with an experienced photographer. You’ll be able not only to learn photography tricks and secrets, but also to visit hidden spots and learn new perspectives. What could be more unique, than bringing home your own beautiful pictures from your vacation?
A The narrow but vivid streets of the town are providing the perfect location to use your creativity. Mediterranean colors, beautiful buildings and dolce vita 🙂 So it is all up to you! Open up your eyes, discover all these miracles and bring home your own story from Italy!
I The level of the Photo Walk is always adjusted to the needs of the group. A fun, easy to understand tour is enjoyable for kids or beginners with cellphones (yes, even with cellphones), while in case of advanced photographers we can go deeper into technical details or composition rules. The provided explanation is always clear and professional, ensuring that at the end of the walk you will be able to make better pictures than before 🙂
What we are going to do
Visit marvellous places
Discover hidden spots
Reveal unknown secrets
Shooting portraits on the best location
Playing fun games
- Equipments are not provided, please bring your camera with yourself
- We will move around by foot so comfortable shoes are recommended
- Don’t worry about weather! Tuscany is the land of sunshine with lot of sunny hours even at winter. In addition, some light rain or cloudy skies can create special dramatic images. However in case of very bad weather conditions it is possible to reschedule your session for free
- The walking tour does not include guided city tour or information about art and history
- Entrance tickets for any attractions are excluded from the price (usually not required)
If you are interested to book a Photo Walk please send me a message below including your preferred date and the number of participants.
- 2 hours Photo Walk: € 140 (up to 6 people)
Exploring Florence’s downtown in a 2 hours Private Photo Walking Tour.
- 4 hours Photo Walk: € 240 (up to 6 people)
Exploring Florence in a 4 hours Private Photo Walking Tour. This option allows visitors not only to discover Florence’s downtown but also to go to Piazzale Michelangelo, San Miniato and The Rose Garden.
- 6 hours Photo Walk: € 340 (up to 6 people)
Exploring Florence and Fiesole in a 6 hours Private Photo Walking Tour. This option allows visitors not only to discover Florence’s downtown but also to go to Fiesole (by bus).
- The meeting point is in the historical center of Florence. Tours are departing from Ponte Veccio, Piazza della Repubblica or from the Duomo
Do you have any question?